Posted Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:08:00 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner

I created a new BOM starting with an existing one and modifying it. Under the "Detail" header I have a text box with a field content of "Length" which was previously the length field in the BOM I started with. On the BOM in the dawings the length shows as "1" which is not the length of the material. I noticed down in the summary in the BOM editor for that feld, the "Summary Type" is "Page Count". All the other fields in the Detail header shows as "None". Changing the summary type to "None" in the length field changes the field Content list to "User Text". I change the field content to "Length" and the summary type changes back to "Page Count". I also tried creating a new text box from nothing and get the same problem. The original BOM does not have this issue.

Posted Wed, 04 May 2011 20:43:33 GMT by Valentin Dumitru Graitec ROMANIA
Hello William 
For a better understanding of the situation , please contact the local support department, which will ask more information.

Best regards.
Posted Wed, 04 May 2011 21:31:39 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner
I was able to work around this one by going back to the original material list (BOM) and copy& pasteing the "Length" field into the new BOM and then it worked correctly.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.