Posted Thu, 09 Oct 2014 15:54:47 GMT by Vincent BURNETTER Lapeyre Stair guy

Any input on when a service pack will be released? Estimated date? anything? :)

Posted Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:24:10 GMT by

On the Autodesk website I found some Information about Advance Steel 2015.1!

I hope, this will be the service pack. We found some AS 2015 bugs and Autodesk confirmed this bugs. But now we wait, and wait and wait....

The Graitec support was better! 

Regards Joerg

Posted Sun, 02 Nov 2014 21:55:35 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer

Jorg,

Adcance Steel 2015.1 is not a service pack, it is new reales (as I have been told) & I couldn't find the .exe file to download it. I have sent an email to Autodesk asking location of this download. As soon as I get the answer I'll post it here too.

REgards,

Greg Daneshvar

Posted Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:14:10 GMT by Vincent BURNETTER Lapeyre Stair guy

The lack of graitec / autodesk  answers to this question is disturbing.

On both websites Ive asked to no avail. I hope is just a temorary issue due to the buyout of AS.

Posted Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:36:00 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

Hello Vincent,

As it is mention by Greg, 2015 will not have any service pack. Autodesk decided to make a new release that you can found at this link:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/advance-steel/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/AdvSteel-WN/files/GUID-C2E3BC39-5725-43E0-AABF-C78D267B1593-htm.html

Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.