Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:23:31 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer

I had to rotate a member in model be certain degree & when I came back to same member by selecting it to see what was the rotation, there were nothing to indicate the rotation degree. Why Graitec dose not save this information? I looked at member property & did not see rotation angle. Is it improved in 2014 version?

Regards,

Greg Daneshvar

Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:46:52 GMT by Alick O'May Peter Mitchell and Sons draftman

ther is nothing  in the propertiys page to tell u the angel (in AS2014 SP1)

but if u dimention (keybord comand" di ") a side of the beam it will tell u the angel (angel in xy plane= 320.71 , angel from xy plane = 0)

this is wot iv been useing to match angel's its prity fast 

Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:40:15 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer

Thank you Alck,

The point was why Graitec dosenot add this feature in the program.

Regards,

Grigor Daneshvar

Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:29:16 GMT by Adriana CARSTEA Graitec Romania SRL

The request to change this behavior and allow the user to see the current profile rotation angle was sent as a Feature Request to the development team.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.