Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:27:34 GMT by James Bonfils
I doanloaded AS 2013 and now have multiples of the same AS tabs. How can I resolve this.
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:13:07 GMT by Gomez Marcellus
Hello, 
You are actually seeing more than one AS tabs because you have the same commands loaded more than once, I am assuming that you are using Advance Steel with AutoCad. 
Type in the command "menuload" and you will have the window that shows you the loaded commands. 
On that list, whatever is duplicated needs to be unloaded. Make sure to verify that all your loaded commands are of 2013. 
If you need to load or reload any of these groups, when you click on browse you will have to go to the following location to find the files: 
C:\ProgramData\Graitec\Advance Steel\2013\Steel\Support\Toolbars\2009
Note that you can only load them one at a time and the file that you are loading have to have the extension ".cuix"
If you do not see your file extensions, you need to configure that from your control panel, folder options, view tab and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types".

thank you, 

Gomez Marcellus
Graitec

Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:19:00 GMT by James Bonfils

thank you.

Can you give me a screen shot of what AS2013 with autocad is supposed to look like so I know if all the tabs are accounted for? Thanks in advance.

Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:37:13 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA

I've attached a screeshot with how AS 2013 looks on AutoCAD. You can see the three ribbons specific to AS loaded (and highlighted with red), and the Graitec tool palette.

To fix the AutoCAD cui file and avoid loading multiple and unnecessary ribbons loaded, you can aslo run a cui reset from the Customise User Interface dialog (_Cui) while AutoCAD is started alone, without AS.

Attachment: autocad2013_AS2013_0.jpg

Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:00:49 GMT by James Bonfils
ok Thank you thats what I have at this point.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.