Posted Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:48:20 GMT by Andrej Pálfi

After drawing explode in Advance Steel 2015 Detail frame is on layer 0. I can not find settings for Detail frame in Drawing explode options. Where can I set the layer? Or where can I turn off explode Detail frame.

Posted Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:18:20 GMT by Marian Bandzak

Hello Mr. Palfy!

I suppose you mean the page frame, which is defined inside the prototype drawing as a block "HYPERSTEELPAGEFRAME". If using drawing exploding from document  manager, this block is not exploded and it gets layer "0". You can explode it additionally and after this, it will keep original layers as defined inside the block. There is no extra setting for page frame layer after exploding drawing.

Regrads,

Marian

Posted Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:19:12 GMT by Andrej Pálfi

Hello.

No, I mean the green frame around the detail - ASTDETAILFASTDATA  on layer DetailFrame. After explode the frame is on layer 0.

Posted Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:08:18 GMT by Marian Bandzak

Can you attach your AstorSettings.mdb (in zip or rar) to check? I can not reproduce your issue - always after exploding th green frame disappears (I changed default for the green frame visibility, but it took no effect).

Posted Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:35:54 GMT by Andrej Pálfi

I send AstorSettings and AstorAddIn, where is the table ExplodeSettings.

Attachment: Archive_2.zip

Posted Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:50:51 GMT by Nigel Bowley Nigel Bowley

Hi 

I have the same problem aswell.

Nigel

Posted Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:20:04 GMT by

Hello!

The appearance of green frames in exploded drawings is controlled by a default from AstorSettings database, table Default_INT:

C40_KeepDetailsFramesOnExplode

* If the value is set to 1, the green frames / borders of details are kept in exploded drawings

* If the value is set to 0, the green frames / borders of details are deleted in exploded drawings

To switch OFF the green frames in exploded detail, please set the value to 0 for this default.

Please be aware that you have to set the value directly in the database, not through Management Tools / Defaults page.

Best regards
Robert

Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:40:58 GMT by Andrej Pálfi

Thank you!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.